After we gather information about your project, we will prepare a detailed Website Proposal. The Website Proposal serves as the detailed outline for the project and a firm price estimate. If the price exceeds the package price, it is always because the client decided to expand the website beyond the original plan, or needed additional services. When the proposal is accepted, we require a deposit of half the estimated price. Once the deposit is received, we will begin your website project. We have a fast and simple payment process which allows you to easily pay online and get the project started.
Once the website proposal is approved and signed off on the website design and development process will begin. We will build you a professional and engaging WordPress website, as outlined in the proposal. During the development phase you will have several opportunities to review the site and provide feedback. We strive to reach a milestone when going live which will allow for your website to stand on it’s own with out any necessary additions. Additional services include ongoing upkeep and maintenance, uploading content, social media integration, and continuing search engine optimization. Every website project is created from scratch with visual appeal, browser usability, and search engine friendliness in mind so that you can stand out from the “free templates” crowd.
Go Live & Training
Once the website is built, tested, and approved, your site will go live. Timeframes for website completion typically range from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the size of the site and your response time in providing your part of the equation. Each website project includes live training on how to edit page content, create blog posts, and maintain your WordPress website. In addition to this training, you will be given resources for additional information on using and maintaining your WordPress website. We also provide WordPress maintenance plans for those that want it.
How Do I Get Started?
Things We Need From You for Web Design & Development
- Photos ~ If you don’t have your own photos, you can use stock photos to complement your website design.
- Website Content ~ Website content that you would like to display on the site. Consider whether you would like to hire a professional copywriter to help write your website content, if none exists. If you have prospective content in other marketing materials or websites, please provide it.
- Domain Name ~ If you already have a domain name, we will need your username and password. If you don’t have an existing domain name, we will help you register one in your name.
- Website & Email Hosting ~ If you already have hosting, we will need your username and password for server access. If you don’t have hosting, we recommend hosting with us, and then help you sign up.
- Social Media Links ~ Provide links to your social media pages, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.